I love how bright and fun these are! The Flamingos are not my best nail art, but they turned out decent!
Here is a look at the products I used for this week's Manicure:
- Ceramic Glaze "Surf's Up"
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "White On"
- Sally Hansen "Fuchsia Power" (dark pink)
- Sally Hansen "Bubblegum Pink" (light pink)
- Wet n Wild "Black Creme"
- Formula X nail cleanser, base coat and top coat
- nail dotting tool and nail art brush
To do the nail art start with nail cleanser, base coat and 2 coats of base polish (I used a fun bright colour but you can use any colour you like!)
- Use a nail art brush and light pink to create a half-circle on the tip of nail
- Use the nail art brush and the dark pink, create a line above the half circle
- Then extend the dark pink into a curved shape to create a head and neck
- Use nail art brush and black to create a rounded beak and a little bit of white polish for a line above the beak
- Use a dotting tool to create a white dot, and place a smaller black dot in the middle
Let dry very well and finish with a top coat!
Here is a closer look at my Flamingos:
Again, up close it is not the prettiest but I'm showing you as close as you can get - I'm actually quite happy with the nail art as most people see it closer to the first picture!