A set of 4 Single Use Clay Masks are $7, and a full size container is $10. Tonight I'm trying Hibiscus Coconut! (there is also other options such as Chocolate Mint, Blackout, and Oat & Honey!)
Hibiscus Coconut - A kaolin clay mask containing fragrant hibiscus flower powder, rosehips powder, orange peel powder, and silky coconut milk powder.
This mask is based in Kaolin Clay (white) - this clay has mild, cleansing, exfoliating and circulating properties. It is very gentle on the skin and will not draw oils from the face so it's great for those with normal, sensitive, and/or dry skin.
To use this mask:
1. Mix 2 teaspoons of mask with 2 teaspoons of a warm liquid (water, tea, etc.)
2. Apply mask to a damp face
3. Leave on for 10 minutes for sensitive skin, and 15-20 minutes for all other skin types
4. Rinse well with water
5. Complete skincare routine
6. Do not use more than once per week